ELITE TRADER

How to become elite trader?


When we learn how to analyze the market and recognize a good entry into the position that doesn't mean we are profitable because we still make losers out of winners.
I know a guy which works as a professional trader on the floor. He has explained how his path looked like.



He said:
When I learned everything what is needed for profitable trading, I still
didn't make a profit.I was around zero or little profit like ten percent per
year. I wasn't satisfied because I expected more from Forex trading.
On one occasion I was watching broadcast about top athletes that was on TV.
It surprised me a lot when I found out that they meditate half an hour
before every game. While they meditate they imagine the game and pass every
step little by little. In the meditation they recognize their possible
mistakes. Then they program themselves how to react correctly.
Then I understood what makes them better(TOP) than other professional players.
I was in those five percent of profitable traders because I knew how to not
loose money and take profit from the market in the long run. But I wanted
more! It wasn't enough to be profitable. I wished to give maximum from myself
and enter among famous one percent of "ELITE TRADERS".


I was traveling to work every day by train. It was half an hour and that is enough
time for meditation. I have change my approach to trading the market and I have 

take it as FX GAME!
So I have started with meditation. Half an hour on the way to my work. In my
head I have passed through every detail. Starting with how I come to the work,
sit in front of monitors, see charts and every color, see myself finding the
opportunity and entering into the position. At the end I see myself
making a mistake (I see that price has turned against me but I am still
holding the position and sticking to the target or stop loss). For the first
time I clearly see how I make looser out of the winner.
I need to admit, that day at work was comfortable and more defining.
(clear in my head). I know exactly what I wish to see on my screen and how to
react
(I was programmed). But I must warn you that this isn't as simple as it
looks like. I was meditating every day for three months but there were no
results. There were ups and downs, good days and those not so good.
It took me more than three months of meditation every day (on the way to work)
to stop making losers out of winners. The greatest mistake I have been doing
was: when I am in the position, I just don't know anything about quitting
although I see that price direction is over. So I didn't react as I had seen.



After I have heard his story, I have started meditating myself.
I find this method useful and must confess that I am more organized (programmed).